[sword-devel] BibleCS name - One last run :-)

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 00:44:18 -0700

Plain "OpenSword" can still be referred to as the OpenSword Bible software
(lowercase T and S), after all, that's what it is, Bible
software!  ;o)  I'm not sure why it needs to be nailed down closer than
that unless you're needing it for legal documents or something ;o)

Dave