[sword-devel] Feature Complete Perl Interface

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:21:34 +0200

Hi!

This is really cool!
I'll probably create a small script with it to eMail the daily watchwords to
a friend of mine. I think it will be really simple!

A thing I'm thinking about is a possibility to set the language of the
booknames (e.g. German).
The functions in Sword to do this are in SWMgr. Is it possible that you
implement it? It would be cool because foreigners do not understand english
booknames often.

Thank you for your work!
Joachim