[sword-devel] BibleCS name?

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:44:15 -0700

First, I have to admit that Olympic is not a fair example. There are
provisions in the law just for the Olympics.

A good doc for this guy to look at is
at:http://www.olympicbids.com/docs/ioccert.pdf . It is kind of large. It
has a list of thousands of web sites and URL holders that were being sued.
A lot of them have to do with sports, the games and events. But some are
hard to see why they should be a problem. Like:
Olympictoolanddie.com
Olympicvitamins.com
Olympicwood.com
Olympicfinance.com
and many others. These look a lot like Olympicpc.com to me.

Jerry