[sword-devel] BibleCS name?

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:28:06 -0700

----__JNP_000_60e8.1d48.7b1b

I like OpenBible
I think users would like the name.
I think open source people would like the name.
It agrees with it also being an open source Bible.
It's a name people would be more likely to remember.
I don't think it's the same as "The Open Bible"
Maybe we could use Paul Gear's web page linked to the Sword Project page
:)  http://www.donet.com/~tim/OpenBible/

On Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:08:19 -0700 "Chris Little" <chrislit@chiasma.org>