[sword-devel] Possible new development environment

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:14:05 -0500

Hey all,
In case you don't know who this is its David Overcash, I'm pretty new to the
project, being involved for only the past 2 or 3 months.  Anyways, I am
working with Jonathan to set up the website, and I would like to put an idea
past you guys...  I am currently working with someone on another project
that utilizes PHP in created an FTP client, and I was thinking that maybe
this same file-transfer idea could be used by the developers to set up an
archive of files that could be shared/edited to test different frontends and
libraries.  This would be only a smaller supliment to the CVS being that it
would only used for a few developers to more easily share files to solve a
single problem...

Tell me what you think...

I may/may not be able to do this on my own, if anyone is interested in
helping (One or two people) please respond to this with both comments and an
offer to help...  A lot is still in need of being defined for this.

BTW, as well as sharing files, this could be morphed into being the new
developers page/forum...  With news, bugs, updates, etc. etc.

-Dave
daveovercash@bigfoot.com
ICQ: 40145621
AIM: FunnyLookinHat