[sword-devel] Header files (Again)

Sun, 15 Jul 2001 10:22:57 -0700

NP David,
	I'm also sorry for the delay in getting your new stuff in.  The last
couple weeks it was due to our stablizing efforts for the release, and
recently because I've been trying to get caught up at work after being
gone last week.  I'll hopefully get things in over the next couple of
days.

	Thanks for your work!
		-Troy.