[sword-devel] BibleCS bundled with a module?

James Gross sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 04:46:25

Jonathan:

Not a bad idea.  I, myself, would prefer that it not be the only way to get
BibleCS.  I don't like to download such large files.  I like being able to
download BibleCS seperately, especially when I just need to update to the
newest version.

Also, this next part applies to the website:

http://www.sword.cx/sword/news/index.shtml has the following
text...Dynamiclly inserted news.  It should read Dynamically inserted news.

Jim