[sword-devel] diatheke

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:27:57 -0700

> > The CGI is working very nicely now, aside from the localized book
> > names bug.  You can see it in action at http://bible.gotJesus.org.
> > (Can your favorite web Bible do this? --
>
> Chris,
> I can't get this link to work. Is it correctly typed or just
> temporarily down? I have a friend who may use it for his site
> at www.faithtree.com In Christ, David Trotz

Yup, it's the correct link and it hasn't gone down since I wrote that
message.  My DNS provider might have been down or something, but
netcraft.com and crosswire.org can both locate it at the moment. If it
still isn't working, try un-capitalizing the J in Jesus--maybe there
some weird case sensitivity error somewhere.  And if that fails, you can
try www.crosswire.org/sword/bible, which might be showing some signs of
age, but still mostly works.

--Chris