[sword-devel] New Sword Website: Drum roll please...

Jonathan Hughes sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:28:34 -0700

Martin,

> You won't necessarily need to install the sword library (not API)
> if you want to use BibleTime, since it has sword compiled into
> the rpm's. So maybe you point to the frontend's installation
> instructions?
    I will make a change to reflect that people should check the BibleTime
site to see if there is a precompiled version available so then they don't
have to download the Sword API and compiled it themselves. Thanks for
pointing that out.

> Btw, would it be possible to link screenshots for the linux
> frontends too? If you want you can find some on the websites.
    The only problem with this is that I don't want to be responsible for
keeping an up to date screen shot and also we would have to give equal
opportunities to other Linux software projects to have screen shots and that
can be overwhelming, especially if many other Linux projects are started.
But if you can think of a creative way of getting around these two things
then let me know, and we will see what we can do.

In Christ,
Jonathan
jhughes@crosswire.org