[sword-devel] New Sword Website: Drum roll please...

Bryan L. Fordham sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:05:08 -0400

Jonathan Hughes wrote:

> James,
>
>     These are great ideas but will not probably happen before this new web
> site goes live. Why? Because we do not have a JSP developer that is willing
> to redo the ModDisp.jsp that controls how the Sword Module Add-ins are
> listed. This maybe something that will be changed after the website goes
> live.

I've only been about half paying attention to this thread... 8)  But I
have a good bit of professional experience with JSP coding.  If whoever
is heading up this effort wants to email me details I can see about
getting it done.

--
Bryan L. Fordham

"There is such a fine line between genius and stupidity."
- David St. Hubbins, "Spinal Tap"