[sword-devel] How to write a good bug report

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:33:17 -0700

At 01:45 AM 7/10/2001 -0700, Chris Little wrote:
>We've also got the font on crosswire.org at
>http://www.crosswire.org/sword/download/ftpmirror/pub/sword/iso/latest/FONT
>S/CODE2000.ZIP but it might stand to reason for us to move it to a more
>logical location than the ISO directory.

I think for now I will link to the other URL you gave me.

I did a search for code2000 and didn't find many places to download it. If
crosswire provides an easy to find URL for it, it could end up getting a
lot of traffic that has nothing to do with the Sword Project. Otherwise, a
handy URL for the Sword Project users would be nice.

Jerry