[sword-devel] New Sword Website: Drum roll please...

James Gross sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:48:49

Wow!  Even my wife liked the site (she doesn't usually like web stuff).  A
few small quibbles, though.  Maybe the developers link could be moved to the
left and the time/date section centered.  The link:
http://www.sword.cx/sword/download/index.shtml has a section titled: Sword
Copyright Website.  The link text [ Help unlock, locked modules!]has a comma
in it that shouldn't be there. Anyway, I loved the site.  It should
definitely go live, as soon as possible.

Great work!  I will continue to look over the site.  What a joy!

Jim