[sword-devel] TDavid

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 16:56:42 -0700

> My apologies.  I didn't know that this module only applied to the Psalms.
>  I was looking for information in Samuel, Kings and Chronicles.  Since
> every window only showed "Genesis 1:1" I turned the module off.

Showing "Genesis 1:1" is a bug, but I'm not sure if it's in the module or in the library.

> Any ideas on what I need to do to get UTF-8 modules to show characters
> other than boxes?

No, I've been looking around and haven't found any good answers.  Everything I've read seems to say that Win95 isn't appreciably worse at handling Unicode than Win98.  My only thought is that it may not be switching the font automatically like Win98/2K/XP do.

Which version of Internet Explorer is on the system?

Does anyone else have access to a Win95 install where they can test Sword Unicode support?

--Chris