[sword-devel] Module making tutorials & utilities

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 16:53:09 -0700

The module making tutorials are updated on SourceForge (for possible
inclusion on the new website).

There are now 4 parts: general, Bibles, commentaries, & LD/devotionals.

I've also done a couple updates to the utilities I wrote, addvs & addld,
in the utilities directory.

addvs now supports verse ranges and lists.  So if you want to add a
piece of text to a range of verses or a whole chapter (or any range/list
that Sword can parse), it will add the text and link all those verses to
that text.

addld now supports RawLD4 creation/deletion/addition/linking.  Just add
a 4 as the 3nd character of the first argument to use RawLD4 instead of
RawLD (e.g. -4a instead of -a).

Let me know if anything is unclear or if the tutorials are lacking.

--Chris