[sword-devel] Win Sword Module

Jonathan Hughes sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 14:17:09 -0700

Chris,

> It's really not an option for us because you have to create the archives
manually and everything we do is created automagically.

    Well I was thinking as I was writing up the installation instructions
for installing Sword Module Add-ins for the new website that it would be
easier and faster for the end user to simply unzip the module files into the
local directory. Why do we have a setup program that then launches a Dos
program to unzip everything? Does this work in WinME? How much manual work
would there be to convert everything into self-extracting zip files?

In Christ,
Jonathan
jhughes@crosswire.org