[sword-devel] new lexicons differ slightly in their index display

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 09:34:44 -0700

BDB, Thayer, and AmTract are all fixed.  The others I've added recently
(SME, Daily, WebstersDict, and Thayer) need other small updates, so I'm
going to wait.

The problem was a null entry in the first position of the module.