[sword-devel] Open Content Creation

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:17:40 -0700

Joachim Ansorg wrote:
>Something like the MAK commentary which si on crosswire.org?
>
>MAK = "Matthias Ansorgs Kommentar" = "Mathias Ansorg's Commentary"
>
>It's the personal commentary of my brother Matthias :)

Good thing your brother's name isn't Tom, Dick or Harry.  :-)  But as I
said, "I guess that depends on who Tom, Dick and Harry are." And we now
know who Matthias is. He is your brother. He is not some unknown Tom, Dick,
or Harry. (At least to you.)  :-)

Don't get me wrong. If we get a TDH commentary we should offer it, if it is
good. But a lot of users will want credentials.

Jerry