[sword-devel] Re: [bt-devel] fast search

Trevor Jenkins sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:06:21 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Joachim Ansorg <jansorg@gmx.de> wrote:

> > Fast searching is still a todo item, so hopefully someone will take it
> > up as their project.
> >
> > Any takers? :)
>
> Maybe Trevor??

Yes. Now that my ME is going away I can begin to pick up the things that
got dropped over the last 15 months. But I have to introduce them back
gradually. Give me a little while to get the latest source tar-ball and
look at what you (Troy) put in. I also need time to retrieve my email of
my old Apple PowerBook, which I was using then; I recall that there were
some discussions on some of the issues.

But consider me in.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!