[sword-devel] Open Content Creation

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:13:01 -0700

I think that is a great idea. On the down side, does anyone want a Tom,
Dick, and Harry commentary? I guess that depends on who Tom, Dick and Harry
are. My guess is, there are a lot of Scholars out their that have works
that have never been published. Rather than collect dust, they could be
scanned (if scannable) and volunteers could work to make them Sword ready.

Jerry