[sword-devel] modules for debian

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 09:00:10 -0800

> (*) Is any working on a NET module?

Because of their licensing restrictions, we would be unable to distribute
the NET, so I haven't bothered creating a module.  It's on my todo list, but
comes after every other possible use of my time.

> I'd also be intersted in an ISV version but I only have the RTF file
> generated from Microsoft Word. And then only the New Testament; last time
> I looked the Old Testament hadn't been completed.

We have the ISV in SWORD format.  It's not a very good edition, lacking the
notes entirely.  I'm working on a new edition, with notes, but it will take
me some time to complete yet.

--Chris