Re[2]: [sword-devel] ISO updates

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:45:20 EST

--part1_7a.fae9aa7.27a25ae0_boundary

Dear Everyone,

       I am not sure if it would help any, but doesn't sourceforge.net offer
compiling farms for all the latest Linux distributions, would it be possible
to compile on those for making rpm's and such for distribution?

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com

--part1_7a.fae9aa7.27a25ae0_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=3><B>Dear Everyone,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I am not sure if it would help any, but doesn't sourceforge.net offer
<BR>compiling farms for all the latest Linux distributions, would it be possible
<BR>to compile on those for making rpm's and such for distribution?
<BR>
<BR>-Jonathan
<BR>BJW7TOAEM@aol.com</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_7a.fae9aa7.27a25ae0_boundary--