[sword-devel] Iso Update

Brook Humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:36:32 -0800

Hello Sword,

  I tracked down the Irenaeus rpm's and put them in the beta directory
  for the cd. I didn't make these rpm's they were made by the author.
  I don't really like the rpm itself it needs some work but everytime
  I try to compile it on my system it tells me that I don't have a
  working compiler. Which is imposible because I just used the
  compiler to compile bibletime, sword, gnomesword and others. Anyway
  I included the authors original rpm it runs on my mandrake system
  but there are some screen refresh problems wich the author is
  already aware of.

--
Best regards,
 Brook                          mailto:bah@webmedic.net