Re[2]: [sword-devel] ISO updates

Brook Humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:04:21 -0800

Hello Joachim,

Yes I have caldera 2.4. It's not instaled right now but it would only
take maybe an hour to install it and then i could compile some
packages.

Joachim Ansorg> Hi Brook (again)!

Joachim Ansorg> Do you have Caldera 2.4?
Joachim Ansorg> Is is possible that you create an RPM for this distribution of BibleTime 0.25
Joachim Ansorg> ?

Joachim Ansorg> Would be great!

Joachim Ansorg> --Joachim

--