[sword-devel] Another Newbie.......

Jonathan Hughes sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 23:07:39 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C0826C.9ED1C3C0

Bill,

    Thank you for your willingness to serve and help the Sword Project =
could you answer the following questions to help me understand where you =
could help in the project:

Your Name:

Your Birthday (only the month and day if you don't want to say how old =
you are, I want to be able to say happy birthday when it is your =
"special" day! :) ):

Your primary e-mail address (one that you check frequently):

Your Technical abilities that you would be willing to use to help the =
Sword
Project, the years of experience and in your opinion our level of =
competency
and examples of your work:
i.e. HTML programming, 2 years, Intermediate,
http://www.whatever.com/whatever/

Your non-Technical abilities that you would be willing to use to help =
the
Sword Project (editing, proofreading, writing, etc.):

Approximate number of hours a week you could work on projects for Sword:

Any other information that would help us place you in a place that you =
will
enjoy and do a good job in:

Thanks for taking the time to do this! You can send your response =
directly to me: jhughes@crosswire.org

In Christ,
Jonathan
jhughes@crosswire.org

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C0826C.9ED1C3C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Bill,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank you for your willingness to =
serve and=20
help the Sword Project could you answer the following questions to help =
me=20
understand where you could help in the project:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Your Name:<BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Your Birthday (only the month and day if you don't =
want to say=20
how old you are, I want to be able to say happy birthday when it is your =

"special" day! :) ):</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT><BR>Your primary e-mail address (one that you =
check=20
frequently):<BR><BR>Your Technical abilities that you would be willing =
to use to=20
help the Sword<BR>Project, the years of experience and in your opinion =
our level=20
of competency<BR>and examples of your work:<BR>i.e. HTML programming, 2 =
years,=20
Intermediate,<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.whatever.com/whatever/">http://www.whatever.com/whatev=
er/</A><BR><BR>Your=20
non-Technical abilities that you would be willing to use to help =
the<BR>Sword=20
Project (editing, proofreading, writing, etc.):<BR><BR>Approximate =
number of=20
hours a week you could work on projects for Sword:<BR><BR>Any other =
information=20
that would help us place you in a place that you will<BR>enjoy and do a =
good job=20
in:<BR></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thanks for taking the time to do this! You can send =
your=20
response directly to me: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:jhughes@crosswire.org">jhughes@crosswire.org</A></FONT></D=

<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>In Christ,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Jonathan</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><A=20