[sword-devel] Sword CD

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 21:52:27 +0100

Hi Troy!

I updated the Sword CD a little bit (new KDE 2.01 sources in
GOODIES/misc.linux, removed old KDE-1.91 sources, uploaded current BibleTime
0.25 and 0.31 binary and source packages, removed /sword-1.51/ and replaced
it by /sword-1.51a/), removed bibletime-0.31pre from the BETA directory).

I tried to get gnomesword, but I can't find a program on the server to get
file using the http protocoll. Is there any?

I hope it's okay for you that I made changes on the CD, that's why I'm
sending this eMail.

-- Joachim
BibleTime - www.bibletime.de - info@bibletime.de
BibleTime is an easy to use Bible study tool for KDE / Linux.