[sword-devel] Getting willing people to work!

Palumbo, William sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 13:50:11 -0800

I would have to agree with Trevor.  Anyone can be a tester.  It would help
if we had more direction.  A test script, task list, etc.  Something a bit
more comprehensive than we currently have.

Even if a dozen programmers landed on our doorstep tomorrow, what would they
do?  What is priority?  Where is the greatest need, etc.

Essentially we just need some solid project management.

William