[sword-devel] Java JNI bindings

Tsoloane Moahloli sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:28:07 +0200 (SAST)

Hmm Okay,

I have implemented basic VerseKey functionality and have gotten this to provide
the right output using your RawVerse class.   It is still fairly limited in
terms of the following:

Currently only doing one verse at time display (Should change over the weekend)
Needs to be more flexible in terms of how requests for verses are input.

Anyway, I will see how much I can do over the weekend and send the files over
later.

Oh, Joe, you did send me the files earlier, I just didn't get around to
interfacing with then in anyway until now.

Cheers,

have a good weekend and God bless Y'all

--
An error can never become true however many times you repeat it.
The truth can never be wrong, even if no one hears it.

Tsoloane Moahloli
Zen Computing (Pty)Ltd.
phone +27 11 706 7054
email: tsoloane@zen.co.za               URL: http://www.zen.co.za