[sword-devel] Beginnings of API documentation

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 23:43:37 +0100

You can use the standard CVS tree of Sword.

Use these commands:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.crosswire.org:/cvs/sword
cvs -z5 login (I hope password is "cvs")
cvs -z5 checkout sword

I you already have the CVS tree of 1.52pre update with "cvs -z5 update -Pd"
and go into sword/doc/api-documentation

At the moment I have only the beginnings. But I think the class tree is nice
too ;)

Joachim