[sword-devel] WinCE update

Kirt Christensen sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:36:03 -0500

Among several others, Chris, you are definitely the man.

Is it possible to try a build for CE 2.0 on an sh3 processor?  They are only
16 bit processors I believe.

Reason being that I have one and that I also have some small vision to look
into grabbing these older CE devices cheap and dirty when they wash up on
the beach as the high-tech tide roles out.  The next step then is to provide
them to people in field ministry as a resource where resources are scarce.
They will be equipped with a field bible(SWORD) and daily planner that I'm
working on.

P.S. Has anyone gone after the Palm market yet?  I have a Christian
associate from work who rocks on the Palm programing.  Perhaps he could
help.  Then ofcourse there is embedded Linux which I suspect will be my call
to eventually leave the dark side(MS) and join the purer side of software
programming.