CCEL facsim (was: RE: [sword-devel] STEP modules - back from the dead)

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 19:45:06 -0700

There is some benefit. But, only for new texts. One benefit is, we would
have no doubt how a text came to exist.  Another, is that we would know
right away when a text was done. Also, there was some talk about inviting
scholars to submit their unpublished works. The process for that would seem
a lot cleaner if we didn't have to send them somewhere else first.

On the other hand. CCEL can choose to do or not do a text without us having
to debate its doctrinal purity.
(-:
Jerry