[sword-devel] Open Content Creation

Tsoloane Moahloli sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 02 Feb 2001 11:12:47 +0200 (SAST)

People, this is not a debate for this list.  We are not here to produce/promote
modules, but rather to produce a software that can be used to edify others.

Jeremiah 31:33 (I read it last night) says
After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and
write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

We should be responsible for discerning between the right word of God and
Heresy.  Matt 24 - where Jesus talks about false prophets implores us to do as
much.  We cannot take responsibility for other people's things..

--
An error can never become true however many times you repeat it.
The truth can never be wrong, even if no one hears it.

Tsoloane Moahloli
Zen Computing (Pty)Ltd.
phone +27 11 706 7054
email: tsoloane@zen.co.za               URL: http://www.zen.co.za