[sword-devel] Sword for CE problems

Kirt Christensen sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 01 Feb 2001 23:36:59 -0500

Hello Chris,

I'm not much help on what all the linker errors might be.  I mostly work
inside Visual Studio's VC++ 6.0 environment.  Did anyone every get the sword
source to build from there?  If you can get the library built for CE I will
begin looking at the UI, or if you send me what you been able to build so
far I will try to build the library in Visual Studio for one of the CE
platforms.

I'm just now getting familiar with the Sword code.  I need to load C++
Builder to I can understand more about how things are organized there for
linking to the libraries and using the sword classes.

I think I'll go look at the STL port to CE a bit till I hear from you.

Bye,
Kirt