[sword-devel] unsubscribe

allen goforth sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:14:54 -0500

"We grow arid not for lack of wonders by for lack of wonder."
                --G. K. Chesterton
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Burry" <dburry@tagnet.org>
To: <sword-devel@crosswire.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2001 7:37 PM
Subject: Re: Unlocking & stuff (was Re: [sword-devel] Cool idea: Commercial
Linux /Windows Bible program based on Sword)

> Of course, you'd need a proper e-commerce and registration system and
database on the server side, if you ever wanted to allow registered people
to re-key and re-download things without paying again, if they upgrade to a
new computer later, for instance.  Basically, in the end, you'd end up with
something just as secure as the online banking system my bank uses....  And
I know how costly _that_ is to fund, so I can see why there is a place for
commercial Bible software companies.  Any commercial Bible software
companies working on online stuff like this?  hope hope...