[sword-devel] broken ant script in jsword

Bobby Nations sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 13:11:50 -0600

All,

I just did a fresh checkout of the jsword project, and now it won't
build.  It gets hung up when compiling the sword.DisplayConf class with
the following output.

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 21 source files to
D:\home\bobby\sandbox\jsword\btree
    [javac] D:\home\bobby\sandbox\jsword\src\sword\DisplayConf.java:25:
cannot r
esolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable sections
    [javac] location: class org.crosswire.sword.mgr.SWConfig
    [javac]           HashMapIterator section =
(HashMapIterator)conf.config.sec
tions.start();

[javac]
^
    [javac] 1 error

Any one have a clue what's going on here?  I've taken a stroll through
the SWConfig.java file, and there's no mention of a member variable
called 'sections'.

I'm confused because this used to compile correctly.  At least it did
when I first created the build.xml file for ant.  Does anyone have any
idea about what might have changed (and how to undo that change)?

Thanks,

Bobby