[sword-devel] conversations with Stallman

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 00:03:41 -0800 (PST)

I believe he's just saying that it is called "stealing intellectual
property" only because the law of the land says it is, not because the
Bible says it is.  The moral Biblical laws are immutable and unchangeable
principles, laws of the land are not and can be easily changed.
Therefore there is a difference, even though both are just as sinful to
break.  Please let's not nit pick on different technical definitions of
words beyond that.

Dave