[sword-devel] conversations with Stallman

Mike Dougherty sword-devel@crosswire.org
21 Dec 2001 16:55:54 -0800

On Fri, 2001-12-21 at 12:26, Bobby Nations wrote:
[snip]

> P.S. Sorry I haven't been contributing to JSword lately, but my linux box
> went belly up.  I should have it back up and running (with a little help
> from Santa :) soon.  How about if I start with the classes in
> org.crosswire.sword.keys?
[snip]

The nice thing about Java is you don't need to be on a Linux box to
develop. Your Windoze byte code will run on my Linux box without fuss.
But no worries. I haven't been able to do anything for the last week or
so either. I'm having an XML issue with another app...

But, sure, if it's up to me, the org.crosswire.sword.keys package sounds
great, but maybe Troy has other ideas.

/mike

 Mike Dougherty -- Java Software Engineer
 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth,
 and one convert him;
 	James 5:19