[sword-devel] GNU and OS ideologies and indulgences

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 19:49:47 -0000

Hi ......

On 19 Dec 2001 at 12:16, Timothy R. Butler wrote:
> > That would take a substantial miracle. RMS is a heavily committed
> > evolutionist and unlike many of his fellow travellers is willing to follow
> > that to its logical conclusions.
>   That's one thing I can say for RMS, what ever it is that he says, he
> believes every bit of it. He'd make such a great evangelist if only he would
> become a Christian...

Errm ...... at risk of being off topic - are you saying that you can't
believe in evolution AND be a Christian?

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,
Nottingham - see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com for our church