[sword-devel] FTP access

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:20:45 -0800

It's not a necessity, of course, but an InstallMgr port would make
module installation simpler for most users, who don't want to invest the
time into learning how to configure their ftp client to recognize date
changes.  And it's specific to the task, so it's customized to read the
.conf files & know a fair amount of info about each file besides merely
the date of creation.  So, true, it's not a necessity, but I think it
would be really nice. :)

--Chris