[sword-devel] Sword Windows problems...

Chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 00:26:03 +1100

A few suggestions about the windows version of sword...

* When I resize the bible window left and right, either it or the
commentary window seems to become corrupted.
* It would be nice to be able to see multiple bible versions side
by side. Is that possible?
* I'd like to be able to click on a verse and have it highlighted
and made the "current" verse. This would mean if I clicked the
tab for a different version that verse would still be highlighted.
* It's not clear to me what the Lookup button does.
* I think it would be good if a "Save Layout" always happened
when you exit the program. Or at least it should be the default,
it's more intuitive for people.