[sword-devel] FTP access

Brian Schroeder sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 15:56:47 +1030

It's been some time since I last downloaded a Sword module. Since
that time the new web page has been introduced (please add my
compliments to the developpers to that of others previously).

I am aware from this list that a number of modules have been
updated since I last accessed them, but I can't remember which ones.
In times past, it used to be possible to access the repository via
ftp - where one could, among other things, check the dates on the
files.  I can't find a way to do this now.

Did I miss something?  If not, can ftp access be made available
again?  And if there is a good reason why not, can dates be added
to the module information on the web pages please.

Brian Schroeder