[sword-devel] New & updated modules

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 19:33:33 -0800

7 new or updated modules are posted.  They're public, because they
needed to be available immediately for someone who is pressing CDs that
wanted to include some of the modules that were broken or ugly before.
I tested them myself, but I often miss things, so please give them at
least a quick run through.

Updated:
Hitchcocks
Smiths     (Please let me know if these work now in BibleTime. They
should.)
Murdock    (adds Philemon, which was missing)
TSK        (no longer ugly & useless)

New:
KJVlite    (this is just our regular KJV with Larry Pierce's Strong's
numbers stripped out, so it's public domain)
Abbott     (a nice little NT commentary that I haven't seen in any other
software)
CBC        (the Condensed Biblical Cyclopedia)

--Chris