[sword-devel] GNU and OS ideologies and indulgences

Chris sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 20:12:30 +1100

At this point RMS's insightful comments
(http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-free.html )
come into their own...
In The Beginning (c), bibles were printed and nobody cared about the
licence.
But in these last times (c), bibles can be mass-produced by anybody
digitally, and the issue of licence is suddenly seems important. We need
a GNU
translation!