[sword-devel] Problems with the Hitchcocks and Smith lexicons

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:22:11 -0000

On 10 Dec 2001 at 3:40, Chris Little sent forth the message:

> All we need to do is rebuild these two texts, which I will do as soon as
> I have finished merging ICU 2.0 updates (a much larger task that I had
> thought it would be) and fixing Diaspora.  I was considering updating
> Smith anyway, using ThML as the markup.
>
> --Chris

Talking of which, will sword be able to use stock ICU 2.0 or are there still specific bits
you need to add. If so is there anything we can do to split those off into a separate
library?

Daniel