[sword-devel] More minor module problems

Stephen Denne sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 19:44:29 +1300

> > DBD shows tiny rtf code for
> > 02.28
> > 04.18
> > 05.23
> > 06.03
> > 06.27
> > 07.24
> > 08.08
> > 08.10
> > 11.22
>
> I'll take a look at those

02.28 is because of a missing closing tag:

My guess is that the others are similar.

I also spotted 02.01
Is ThML close enough to xml to use some of the "well-formed-ness" validators
that produce useful output?

> > Reed - non alphabetical order
>
> We don't even support Reed anymore.  I don't think we have for a couple
> of years, since it doesn't logically fit as an LD type module.

I saw that it was no longer available for download - and suspected something
like that.

Stephen.