[sword-devel] Apology (was: More Splashes)

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 03:25:39 -0800

Dear Trevor & others,

I really want to apologize for certain unkind words I wrote about a
month ago.  I was completely un-Christ-like and rude in putting down
Trevor and his suggestions, and the inappropriateness of my words has
weighed on my mind a lot. I sincerely repent of and apologize for my
rudeness.

Trevor's suggestions that we work on optimizing startup are valid and
commendable.  I wanted to encourage Tim's work on the splash screens,
but I did it in a way that was completely wrong.  I'm very, very sorry
for my behavior and wanted to make this public apology.

God Bless,
Chris