[sword-devel] Copyrighting The Bible?

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 17:47:19 -0700

Just to be sure everyone understands...  CrossWire does not copyright
any Bible texts.  We would love to give all of our modules away for
free.  The locked modules are such because we are under the impression
that someone is claiming copyright on them and thus we are not legally
able to distribute them for free.  Please let us know if you can show us
that one of our locked modules if freely distributable.  We would love
to unlock it.

	-Troy.