[sword-devel] Web bible project looking for volunteer(s)

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 13:05:57 -0700

Is anyone out there interested in working on a Web based Bible interface?  Unlike the search-type stuff currently available, this would be intended for reading, so it would present a chapter or book at a time and allow forward/back motion within the text.  I'm sure it could be based on either my diatheke stuff or John Keiser's Sword-Perl interface.  Or you could build your own foundation.

Interested parties should contact me and I'll give you information to get in touch with the person who is requesting this program.

--Chris