[sword-devel] gnomesword-0.5.0 release

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:15:03 +0200

Chris, I see that you added Lang= tags to all modules now. Just that I
understand: Which scheme/system did you use? You talked about the
lang/country (e.g. en_US) scheme, but you didn't use it, right? How are the
strange languages (e.g. xx_KET) covered now?
Can moddsp.jsp now be modified to sort the modules?

BTW, how can we handle modules with several languages such as dictionaries?
Maybe a list of languages with the main language first?

Martin