[sword-devel] New Win32 Binary Available 8-13-2001

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:59:33 -0700

At 08:43 AM 8/14/2001 -0700, dtrotzjr@arilion.com wrote:
> > When I set the scheme to "navy blue" and restart, I get an access
>violation.
> > None of the windows contain text, unless I switch from one translation and
> > then back. The graphics for the "back" and "search" buttons are missing.
>and
> > If I try to close the application I get another access violation. I have
> > ctr-alt-del to close it and even then it doesn't want to let me at first.
>
>Strange. Does anyone else have this problem? Do you have the Tahoma font?
>This shouldn't matter since Windows is supposed to be "smart" with missing
>fonts.

He may have a path problem. In Coffeecup Free Zip Wizard you can either
Unzip or Install. If I unzip the files to where they go all is fine. If I
try the install option I get a path error and it causes problems like those
he has.

Jerry