[sword-devel] PR

David Burry sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:35:04 -0700

Whether or not you enable the feature up front or not, it would be a good idea to at least pick a forum package that allows you to easily moderate only the first post if it becomes necessary due to spam or concerted attacks etc.  Not all software packages have this functionality of moderating individual users often it's a global flag or per-board flag, and certainly not many have it set up to easily switch to unmoderated for that user on any post.  Regardless of any cool functionality available you don't want a maintenance nightmare for the moderators.

Dave